FF: Ancient Power FF: Ancient Power

HURR HURR MORE FINAL FANTASY HURR

oh hey, brilliant work. Really, I appreciate another hashed out final fantasy flash animation, especially with such an interesting storyline and amazing presentation style. It's like Final Fantasy 3, except, uhh...wow, I can't play and it looks shitty and stuff. Oh, and if you're going to base a game on text boxes, at least learn to spell or run your script through spellchecker.

But seriously, this stuff would be appropriate on newgrounds 3 years ago. It's 2003. Get your act together.

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

"Let's do the asswarp again..." w00t w00t

Wow. Greatest...Flash...Movie...Eve r.

Really. As an avid FDA fan who has slapped enough FDA stickers all over the place I can gladly say that this video does not dissapoint. The music is super great, great lyrics, and hilarious. The animation does the music justice, super nice looking, nice style, oh wow.

What can you say? I think I will probably watch this movie about 50 more times today. Incredibly epic.

Can't wait for the next installment, but I think this one will be good for a while. FDA ALL DAY!

-piro

A Boy & His Blob (VGDC) A Boy & His Blob (VGDC)

Sorry Randy

This isn't really as good as I expected, much like you. Well, since it's from YOU, it'll probably still do good, you lucky dog you. ROCK ON!

Dale Earnhardt SUCKS Dale Earnhardt SUCKS

Yeah...

Okay, obviously you don't like him, and some people just can't take a joke... It was ok...

Commercial Parody Commercial Parody

Pretty Good

Could use some voices, but I understand how hard that can be.

Deep Thoughts -Disneyland Deep Thoughts -Disneyland

Hmmm...

Wow, I can draw lame and steal a sound. haha isn't that funny. I don't make anything original. My name is Bill B, and look, I suck.

NG Sticks NG Sticks

This was good.`

At first I thought this was just an over-rated gripe movie, but then it proved to be good. I found it extremely funny, at the end there. Keep up the good work!!!

Megaman Reunion Megaman Reunion

good job there

Pretty good story, coulda been executed a tad better, but overall, pretty dame good.

NG BBS Wars NG BBS Wars

Ye-huh

It's pretty good, but somewhat Impossible to read, since it goes for like 3 seconds.

Super Duper Mario Super Duper Mario

Randy my man!

You are sooooo 1337!!! We need more stuff like your sh*t!!!! Not skateboarding crap!!! WE NEED RANDY SOLEM!!!! ROCK ON BROTHER!